Norton is one of the top leading brands that have been designing their security solution to shield the users’ devices against online threats. These online threats may cause harm to users in several ways by using their personal details in a negative way. Norton is highly advanced having the latest techniques to detect the virus and remove them. All the Norton Security Solutions are easily available on its official website i.e. norton.com/setup. you can also uninstall Norton by one click. Some highly used Norton Setup is as follows:
- Norton 360 Deluxe
- Antivirus Plus
- Norton Security for mobile
- Small Business
- Norton Secure VPN
- Privacy Manager Of Norton
Using a single subscription on Norton Setups, the users may easily protect multiple devices by installing and activating the single setup on each one of them. All the Norton Setup are compatible with each of the Operating systems including Android, IOS, and Windows. Norton users face some problems while uninstalling the Norton Setup from their device. So, if you are also facing the same concern then, you have come to the correct place. Here, you will get the easiest way of uninstalling the Norton Setup. Even, the users may get assistance from the Norton technicians as the company also provide its free service to help its users in resolving issues faced by them. if they are facing any issue while performing the steps in this article for uninstalling the Norton Setup.
Steps to Uninstall the Norton Security:
By following the methods detailed below, the users may uninstall the Norton Security from their device, easily. The steps are as follows:
Uninstall Norton Setup from Windows Control Panel:
- Launch the start menu either by clicking the start button on the desktop or press the four square key on the keyboard.
- Out of all the options displayed on the start menu, choose “Control Panel” and open it.
- Once the Control Panel window is displayed on the screen, choose the “Program” option, followed by selecting the “Uninstall a Program” option.
- Here, a list of all the programs or software that have been installed on the device will be displayed.
- Now, choose the Norton Setup from this list and then, tap the “Uninstall” button, followed by accepting the instructions displayed on the screen.
- After this process, the Setup will be successfully uninstalled from the device.
Uninstall Norton Setup from Start Menu
- Launch the start menu, followed by selecting the “All Programs” option.
- After this, select the Norton Setup or Norton Security that has been installed on the device with right-click.
- And then, choose the “Uninstall Norton Security” option.
- Now, follow the instructions displayed on the screen for the successful uninstall of Norton Setup.
- Thus, the Setup will be successfully uninstalled from the users’ device, easily.
If any of the aforementioned methods are doubtful then, the users may visit the official website of Norton i.e. Norton.com/Setup to get expertise or better solution for uninstalling the Norton Setup.
I hope, the above article has resolved the concern of Norton users in resolving their concern of uninstalling the Norton Setup from the device. The methods in this article are very easy and also described in a detailed manner. If these methods are not useful in resolving the users’ concern of uninstalling the Norton Setup then, they may access the official website of Norton i.e. www.us.norton.com. Here, the users may get help against this concern from the technicians of Norton.